- This auction has passed.
PLATTE, SD LAND AUCTION – CHARLES MIX COUNTY – 142 ACRES – ONLINE AUCTION
Monday, November 27, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
THIS AUCTION IS NOW OPEN FOR BIDDING
ABSOLUTE LAND AUCTION
ABSOLUTE LAND AUCTION
CYBER MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2023
@ 6:00 P.M. CST (5:00pm MST)
141. 233 TOTAL ACRES
Offering as separate, surveyed parcels or one single parcel, whichever yields highest total
Parcel #1: NW ¼, NW ¼ EX Lot H-1, 35.839 acres HWY 44 FRONTAGE
Parcel #2: NE ¼, NE ¼ EX Lot H-1, 33.176 acres HWY 44 FRONTAGE
Parcel #3: S ½, NW ¼, Except for Tract A, 72.218 acres
Parcel # 4: The total of parcels #1, #2 and #3 = 141.233 surveyed acres
139.67 FSA Tillable Acres, excellent soil classifications, Current Taxes $2,557.46 per year
FARMERS – DEVELOPERS – INVESTORS
BE READY TO BID ON THIS ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
* Located in NW ¼ -99-69, Charles Mix County, SD
* Near Beautiful Lake Francis Case on the Missouri River
* Eleven Miles West of Platte, SD on SD Hwy 44 and Three Miles East of the PLATTE-WINNER Bridge
Feel free to drive by the land at any time that works for you. If you would like to walk the land or drive the perimeter, please contact any of the auctioneers to setup a time so we can let the renter know that we will be on the land. Thank you.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!!
Location is everything when considering the potential value of a parcel of property, and this is true with this rare offering. Seldom do you have an opportunity which offers so many possibilities (campsites, storage facilities, residential lots (houses, shouses, cabins, barndominiums, AirBnb facilities), motel/hotel, restaurant, recreational (golf course, mini-golf, pickleball courts, etc.) and commercial development (possibilities are endless!) All near premier recreation areas (Snake Creek, Platte Creek, Buryanek) at the heart of Lake Francis Case on the Missouri River. This property has excellent highway frontage, adjacent power and public water.
This acreage will be sold to the highest bidder/s – don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to own some of the best property in South Dakota!
AUCTIONEERS & BROKER INFORMATION:
Tom Travis, Broker #4179 Travis Real Estate @ 605-680-3166
Donna Travis, Travis Real Estate @ 605-680-1685
Kevin McPherson, McPherson Auction & Realty @ 605-484-1781
Todd McPherson, McPherson Auction & Realty @ 605-381-1594
** Auctioneers and Brokers represent the sellers interests in this and all transactions. **
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Closing will begin at 6 P.M. on date of sale.
* Bidding will continue in a timed count down format until bid raises cease, at which time the lots will be declared sold. Successful bidders will be required to provide proof of funds. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse bidder registration.
- A $10,000 non-refundable down payment is required by cash, certified check, money order, or wire funds to Rosebud Information Services, DBA Platte Title company, as escrowee and closing company.
* An 8.5% buyer’s premium will be added to the purchase price at closing. Buyer will pay the SD Professional Fees tax on the this buy fee at the time of closing.
* Closing/possession of property upon provision of merchantable title and cessation of livestock currently grazing crop residue (estimated 35 days or less from date of auction.)
* Owners title insurance and closing fees will be split 50/50 between Buyer and Seller.
* The sellers are responsible for all surveying and platting fees, all county taxes, and legal fees necessary to provide clear title by Warranty Deed.
* Buyers are responsible for recording fees and subsequent real estate taxes on the property acquired.
* If the parcels are sold separately, and require fencing, fencing shall be placed per platted pins and comply with the South Dakota Codified law regarding cost share of fencing.
* All information derived from public sources and is deemed reliable.